Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q: How can I place an order?
A: Placing an order is quite simple. You can browse and use the online store either as a registered user or proceed as a ‘Guest’. When you find a product you like or need, you can ‘Add to Cart’, provide your delivery address and make the payment. After the order is successfully placed, you will receive an order summary to the registered/given email address. The order summary can also be seen under your account profile (for registered users.) As we say: “click, pick and enjoy!”
- Q: Why should I buy online?
A: Online shopping is the safest buying process in the current situation. By ordering online you will get products safer, faster and maybe a bit cheaper if there are ongoing promotions. It’s convenient and saves time. Plus, you will have easy access to all of your previous orders any time you want to revisit them. You can re-order anytime based on your previous orders with a couple of clicks. This will also save time and effort as you don’t need to go through all the references and emails from the past if you are a registered user.
- Q: How to fill out an online order?
A: Our online ordering platform will ask for all the important and usual information you should submit for any online orders. You will need to complete all the boxes marked with an asterisk such as your email, name and delivery address.
- Q: What payment methods can I use?
A: You can use all locally accepted credit and debit cards, e-wallets and even pay cash on delivery.
- Q: What should I do if the electronic payment mode is not successful or the bank does not authorize the card?
A: Please try again in a little while. If the payment is still not accepted, we kindly request you to contact your card issuing bank. Also, if there is a problem with one payment method you can try paying with a different one.
- Q: What are the applicable delivery charges?
A: Delivery charges are dependent on the shipment requirements and the delivery partners. However, the respective delivery charges are clearly shown at the time of placing the order. If you need more details on this, please ‘Contact Us’ for more details.
- Q: What would be the shipping/delivery turnaround time?
A: This depends on the distance of your delivery location as measured from Colombo city. Usually it’s between 24 – 72 hours.
- Q: What if the delivery address is different from my registered address?
A: Not a problem. You can provide the applicable shipping address during the checkout process.
- Q: What do I do if my order has not arrived, arrived damaged, incorrect, or incomplete?
A: Contact the store owner through the hotline mentioned in the site on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Q: Can I continue shopping after I view my cart?
A: Yes you can. Once you view the cart click on ‘continue shopping’ to add more items to your cart.
- Q: How can I know if a product is in stock?
A: All the products on our site are available. Unavailable items will be marked as ‘out of stock’.
- Q: Can I track my order?
A: Yes, you will receive an order tracking code via email when the parcel has been dispatched.
- Q: How do I create an account?
A: Click ‘create your account’ on the home page of the store or click here, proceed to fill in all the requested information and submit. After submitting the form, your account will be verified/confirmed and you will be notified via email.
- Q: How do I delete my account?
A: This is rather unfortunate but we understand that you may decide to do this due to personal reasons and after careful consideration. If so, please reach us through the ‘Contact Us’ section and drop us a note on your request.
- Q: How can I change my personal details, delivery address and contact information?
A: This option is only available for registered users. Sign in to your account and go to ‘My Account’. Under ‘My Account’ you can change your personal details, delivery address and contact information.
- Q: I have forgotten my password. How can I retrieve it?
A: You can retrieve and reset your password by clicking ‘Forgot Your Password’ in the ‘Sign in’ section. Instructions on password retrieval will be sent to the email you have used to register your account.
- Q: Will my personal information be secure on the site?
A: Our website is secured with the SSL certificate. This simply means your information is encrypted and your personal information/payment details are secure and will not be available for third parties.
- Q: What are the terms and conditions of using the site?
A: You can read through the terms and conditions here.
- Q: Can I return a product?
A: Please read through the ‘Refunds and Returns’ policy here.
- Q: Can I get a refund?
A: Please read through the ‘Refunds and Returns’ policy here.
- Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: If you want to cancel your order, please do so immediately! If the order has already been processed or delivery is on the way, you need to contact the store owner and return the product or negotiate for a refund.
- Q: How to contact ‘customer service’?
A: If you have a question, complaint or concern regarding our online store (orders, account related, technical questions, etc.), please connect with us through ‘Contact Us’.
- Q: Can the store be accessed via a Mobile Application (App)?
A: (Coming soon!) Yes. You can download the ‘planet361’ Mobile App from Play Store for android or App Store for iPhone.
- Q: Can I place an order for locations outside of Sri Lanka?
A: Currently you cannot. Only local deliveries are available at the moment.
- Q: Can I view product certification or product qualification?
A: Refer to product descriptions or the product images listed on the store.
- Q: How can I subscribe or unsubscribe for newsletters and promotional information?
A: To subscribe, you can share you email in the space given at the bottom of the website or if you are a registered customer provide your email address in the newsletter subscription section under ‘My Account’. To unsubscribe, you can either ‘Contact Us’ or click here and do the required action if you are a registered customer.
- Q: Why should I buy from ‘Planet361 - Sri Lanka store’?
A: The store is owned and managed by the Family Planning Association of Sri Lanka, a pioneer non-governmental organization (NGO) working in the sphere of sexual and reproductive health for 60+ years and has a leading market presence via its contraceptive social marketing programme.